BENTON PHA PEELING GEL : THE BEST PEELING GEL FOR SENSITIVE ACNE PRONE SKIN - Genny Beauty

Senin, 08 Juli 2019

BENTON PHA PEELING GEL : THE BEST PEELING GEL FOR SENSITIVE ACNE PRONE SKIN

I got another opportunity to try Benton new products, it's Benton PHA Peeling Gel


What is it? It is a gommage type 2-steps peeling gel with physical exfoliation by naturally derived cellulose & chemical exfoliation by 3rd generation PHA (Lactobionic Acid).



Main Ingredients :
- Cellulose, derived from finers of plants, helps smooth skin texture.
- PHA, the 3rd generation is high-valued & safer than 2nd generation PHA (Gluconolactone), it helps moisture infiltrate into the skin & is a mild peeling ingredient compared to AHA so it's minimized irritation.
- Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower extract, known as natural moisturizing & soothing water,it has antioxidant & anti-inflamatory properties.


Directions : After cleansing apply a suitable amount to dry face, gently massage, scrub off cellulose & dead skin cells, wash off with lukewarm water.

Texture & scents : It has white grainy gel texture that will balls up when u massaged. It's fragrance-free & I almost can't smells anything.



I regularly use this peeling gel 3 times a week for more than 2 weeks. I have rough texture, enlarged pores and hyperpigmentation problems before, u can see on my photo. Since the 1st time I used this peeling gel I can felt my pores more clearer and shrink. After 2 weeks, the results are great, my skin looks smoother and the rough texture improves. I love how this peeling gel didn't irritated my sensitive acne prone skin. I also used this peeling gel for my neck, elbow, knees and instep. Although this peeling gel doesn't irritated my skin, sometimes I put Benton Aloe Soothing Mask Pack right after wash off the peeling gel, it helps soothe and calming my skin and also prevent irritation because I have super sensitive skin.



Product was provided by bentoncosmetic for review purpose

Comments


EmoticonEmoticon