Coreana Rodin SHO's EGFactor Timeless Program - Genny Beauty

Senin, 08 Juni 2015

Coreana Rodin SHO's EGFactor Timeless Program

Horse oil apparently has been really really trending in Korea as a skincare ingredient due to its effectiveness to repair the various skin concerns. If you missed them, I have reviewed three other skincare products with horse oil, the Guerisson Horse Oil Cream, Coreana Rodin Horse Oil Cream, and Coreana Rodin SHO 3-Step Nose Pack.

Coreana Rodin SHO's EGFactor Timeless Program

Coreana Rodin SHO's EGFactor Timeless Program is a 28-day anti-wrinkle program enriched in Jeju's Horse Oil and EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor for skin regeneration). The perfect splurge for you if wrinkle is your main skin concern. It comes with 2 different type of products inside: 28 Ampoules and 2 syringe-shaped Eye Creams.

Coreana Rodin SHO's EGFactor Timeless Program

Coreana Rodin SHO's EGFactor Timeless Program

It comes in a beautiful sturdy brown and gold box. The packaging feels really luxurious. I think it is among those skincare products with amazing design to it. Loving the brown and gold color scheme here. I always appreciate well-designed products.

So far I am loving the eye cream so much. I love the texture and consistency of it. It absorbs fast and moisturize my eye area really well. I am also loving the packaging since it allows me to control well on the amount of product dispensed every time, so I don't waste any of it. Super surprised with the size of the eye cream though. It is quite huge and it's amazing the fact that this box comes with 2 of it. Gonna be long long time until I would need to repurchase an eye cream.

Coreana Rodin SHO's EGFactor Timeless Program

For some reason, I do have a lot of fine lines around my eyes and using this every night really helps to reduce the appearance of those lines. Especially in the morning when I apply this the night before, I can see my eyes looking brighter and a lot less tired with less lines. It is also such a great eye cream to use before makeup as it provides just the right moisture so my under-eye concealer application would be a lot easier with less patchy finish.

Coreana Rodin SHO's EGFactor Timeless Program

Not a fan of the ampoule though. Even though I think it is really thoughtful of them to pack each ampoule in small vials to keep the content hygiene and fresh for each use, I think it is quite difficult and time consuming to open the vials. It is not easy, at least not for me, to open it. I would need to use full strength and a tweezer to do it. I don't know, maybe it's just me who have no idea how to open it but I have tried a lot of times and nothing else worked. Or am I really that weak?

Also, I am not liking the texture of it. I am never a fan of anything oil based and this ampoule feels like just pure oil. It takes forever to absorb onto the skin and leaves the skin feeling really greasy. I just don't like how it feels on my skin. One vial is wayyy more than enough to cover your whole face and neck, for me, I would still have 1/3 of the product left after applying all over.

Coreana Rodin SHO's EGFactor Timeless Program

I also don't see any remarkable improvement using the ampoule. However, I do think this would be an amazing gift for your mother. Perhaps, the perfect gift for mother's day? I gave this to my mom after using it for a more than a week and she loved it! Especially since Horse Oil works great on her.

What do you think of this luxurious product?

Follow me on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates


*Product was sent to me for review purposes. Review will always be my 100% honest opinion.
Comments


EmoticonEmoticon